on-rev no incoming email

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Thu Sep 5 06:02:00 EDT 2013

The diesel server was down in two separate incidents. It was not down for 20 hours, it was down for 2 periods of a few hours each. On both occasions we were very much aware of the issue almost immediately, and working hard behind the scenes to resolve it. Hopefully the problem is now completely resolved and our server admin can get some sleep.

Note: emailing this list does not provide a good way to alert us of issues with on-rev. Emailing the on-rev support urgent queue does. Thanks to all those of you who did use this mechanism to alert us to the issue.

Regards,

Heather