[ANN] Over 400 links to LiveCode information

Ray ray at linkit.com
Mon Oct 21 11:08:17 EDT 2013

Thanks Klaus but yes, I was looking for something which will convert a
PDF to JPEG's or PNG's and give me a little control over the resolution.

I've found something which works well, img2pdf, a product by Very PDF,
but their developer license is $3000.00 to include it with both a Mac
and Windows distribution.  Ouch.