item delimiter defaults

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 21 14:19:55 EST 2013

There's a property named columnDelimiter that defaults to tab but according
to the dictionary, it's only used by the split command.  Maybe it's use
could be extended to a new entity named "column"?

put column 3 of tVar into ......

If that were possible, it would be great if there was a global setting to
change columnDelimiter to something other than tab

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>