Differentiating a substack from a mainstack

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Nov 21 15:25:43 EST 2013

On 22/11/2013, at 3:03 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> I am trapping mainstackhanged for other reasons but unfortunately it
> happens too late for this particular purpose.  I like the idea of setting a
> behavior on IDE objects and using before / after handlers though.

Hmm... it occurs to me that if there's a few of us doing it then we aught to check the current behavior chain and add our behaviors to the last one rather than the original target:

command SetBehavior pObject,pBehavior
   if the behavior of pObject is empty then
       set the behavior of pObject to pBehavior
   else
       SetBehavior the behavior of pObject,pBehavior
    end if
end SetBehavior

Here's another screenshot of the IDE integration stuff I'm doing ;-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11969754/PastedGraphic-4.png

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding