Differentiating a substack from a mainstack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 20 16:35:50 EST 2013

Interesting.  I see exactly the same name for the stack and its mainstack
no matter whether I create a new mainstack or a new substack of a main
stack.  As mentioned in my reply to Richard, this is using the IDE File
menu options to create the stacks, not doing it by script.

The openStack/newStack message is followed by a mainStackChanged message
when I create a substack but unfortunately that's too late for my use.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>