Help with Xcode SDK's etc.

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Nov 20 16:20:55 EST 2013

Hi Lars,

All the stupid version updates to things make a mess of this all the time.
I have the same problem.  I have to update everything and reconfigure
things constantly.  The information on how to do this is spread out all
over the place and much of that information is old and outdated.
Apple has created a nightmare for all developers.  We sure wish they
would make things easier!

I’m also looking for the answers.  Let’s keep writing about what we
discover!

Thanks,

Rick