Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 14 22:45:32 EST 2013

On 11/14/13 6:16 PM, "Monte Goulding" <monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

> There's probably no reason why you couldn't continue to import images
>and swap them manually as button icons.

Of course, but then what's the point of the engine having a naming
convention and auto-scaling features?

> It does mean a little bit of thought probably needs to go into a new
>custom control scheme...  I'll raise on the engine list that relative
>paths for images should be looked for relative to the stackfile a
>behavior is on if they aren't found relative to the stackfile the image
>is on.

IMO, the engine's image-locating process should be consistent: look within
the immediate the stack, substacks, loaded stacks, and extend the search
to external files if needed or specified.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design