[!! SPAM] Making Games with LiveCode Blog?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Nov 4 10:57:00 EST 2013

> Are you interested in using LiveCode to make games?
>
> I am just thinking about this, so any and all comments will
> be appreciated.
> Comments either way, whether "that's interesting", or "you'll
> be wasting your time" will be welcome and carefully tallied.

I think its an excellent idea.

As LiveCode evolves, its going to become possible to make better and better
games (performance wise). A lot of people get into development because they
want to make games. Also, the LiveCode way of doing things is really good
for many types of games that aren't 3D real time types.

Im not knocking Franklin 3D by saying that, but just out of the box, I see
big advantages with using LiveCode for many 2D games vs others.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software