on-rev.com files missing.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 5 10:58:28 EST 2013

First of all thanks to RR hosting support and David W. for their prompt
response to my "urgent" support request!!
Also thanks to the list for letting me know this was confined to my account
and also for the tips and suggestions from the usual suspects!!

I did not want to start a use-list panic but wanted to either get some info
or give a heads up to all of you good folks on the lists. The on-rev support
has been as good as it gets in the industry. I have never seen one-on-one
support within 30 minutes for any of the enterprise level SW or services
that we run here. I was back up and running is short order. On-rev.com had
backups at their finger tips and were able to scrub the site before
restoring it.

Thanks again on-rev! (I owe David a beer in San Diego)

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net