Private key for signing Android app...

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Thu Jun 20 05:19:03 EDT 2013

Hi again.

Almost completed this port to Android - painful first-time  experience! But a lot learned for next app...

Final hurdle is how do I actually get it on to Google Play?! I've set up a developer account and even set up the app details, but I haven't signed the app yet. I'm not in fact sure how to do this at all. It was tricky sorting it out for iOS for the first time, but eventually sorted it. But I don't want to goof on the android front at the last minute. This is a free app BTW with no push or other fanciness.

Question is, is there a simple step-by-step guide for Android/Google n00bs like me? Any pointers really appreciated.

Kind regards,		Paul.