Move a native iOS field?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jun 20 06:06:42 EDT 2013

Hi Gerry,

thanks for your suggestion.

This works so far. I am using the  inputreturnkey handler in the last field to reset the fields to their original position.
This works also w/o problem.

But if the user just taps outside the field instead of pressing return, then the keyboard disapears and the fields remain on their last position. Is there a handler which detects the lost focus?

How can i avoid this?  I tried the inputendediting handler, but w/o success.

Regards,

Matthias