Cocoa - Kickstarter goal

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Jun 19 20:06:47 EDT 2013

I think the plan here with cocoa is to abstract the platform specific code
and controls being used and rendered for each platform. Also, I know almost
nothing about apple but it seems mac is rapidly depreciating carbon in
their newer products. I do believe for current and past mac incarnations,
abstracting this part of livecode would also make providing native controls
for any platform fairly easy.

Andrew