Is revBrowser all there is?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Jun 5 14:54:01 EDT 2013

Hey,

I currently do most of my reporting and charting for livecode programs in
html and launch it in an external browser.

I tried using revBrowser on windows to show these reports right inside of
livecode programs, but have found that the javascript support is less than
robust for the js libraries I am using.

I know there is a new browser control coming some time next year as part of
the stetch goals on the kickstarter.

But, currently, are there any windows based alternatives to revBrowser to
tide me over until we get our new browser control?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe
andrew at ctech.me