RELEASE: LiveCode 6.0.2

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:13:21 EDT 2013

On 06/05/2013 09:04 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
> I have here and have installed a commercial version
> "LiveCodeServer-6_0_0_rc_1-Linux" but can't tell you where to find it
> online. I got it before the kickstarter. It wasn't available for very long.
>
> Runrev is currently 'funny' about making old versions available ...
>
> sqb

Have a look hereabouts: http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

Yes, they are funny as I would like to be able to download versions
as far back as 1.1.1, and it is hard to see why they won't allow that
(they could put a disclaimer with every download saying
"Not a squidgin of support whatsoever").

For the sake of argument; I really need 2.0.1 for my Absolutely first
version,
tray-loading iMac that runs Mac OS 10.3.9 that stays at my Mum's and Dad's
house, and I use when I stay with them.

Richmond.