Successful recipe for LC iPhone apps...

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 12:07:32 EDT 2013

Not using images?  Are you using images for your graphics/buttons, or is everything procedurally generated?  My guess is that it won't matter at least at the moment, although procedurally generated stuff is definitely OK.

The default.png and variants (e.g. default-568h at 2x.png) I mentioned are what LiveCode calls splash screens (they are not actually meant to be used as splash screens according to Apple's HIG - apologies for using the native iOS coding terminology) in the standalone application settings.  I'm not sure what the standalone builder does if you don't set one for a particular resolution?

I assume the app icon should also have a retina version for them to accept apps now.  Beyond that if they think your app looks low-res on a retina display then they might reject it but I doubt there are any official criteria.

Mark