Kickstarter Goals

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:34:00 EDT 2013

During the Kickstarter campaign it was easy to see the Kickstarter goals,
and just now I really wanted to have a look at the mockup picture of
the proposed new interface . . .

. . . but how one finds that on the RunRev website escapes me . . .

. . . as well as all the other useful and informative stuff that has
apparently vanished . . .

. . . the Kickstarter Goals are particularly valuable (even if it is
only to hold RunRev
accountable for my "widow's mite") . . .

I, , , eventually , , , found the thing here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode

Bl**dy funny that there is no apparent link between the RunRev site and
that,

and that that stuff is 'there' and not also on the RunRev site.