Chained Behaviors

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Jul 12 14:53:59 EDT 2013

I think the strength of livecode is that it can build very simple and also
very complex things. I wish I was more familiar with behaviors and their
use cases (out of all the stuff I build every day in livecode I have never
implemented a behavior script I have written) but I imagine this is similar
to method chaining in other languages?

Also,

Does someone have that killer example stack or article/lesson on behaviors
that sums it all up?

Andrew