What if....

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Tue Jan 29 02:56:42 EST 2013

On 2013-01-28, at 11:40 PM, Thierry Douez wrote:

> don't have to check for each sub-condition  if it is true, for instance:

Maybe I'm wrong, but the way I read statement 4, the first condition is false (if false and false) so the if statement continues to the second condition (or true) and returns "true".

I thought in this case the If statement will stop on a true statement but not on a false (unless that is what you specify).

e.g. if false and false or true is false then ## = False

Paul