Physics Engine support

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 10:51:26 EST 2013

I see that at 417,000 Pounds we could get the Physics Engine in Run Rev.
Let me encourage all of you with 17,000 pounds to spare to dig deep.
(Full disclosrure: I am a retired Prof. of Physics.)

The physics in Angry Birds is formitable. My nine ball pool is trivial by comparison.

And the processing to execute the physics is also formidable.

Processing sprites would bring joy to all of you gamers out there.

It would also provide valuable resources for dynamic, graphic simulations in general--valuable for education.
(We should be able to talk to these sprites with the Turtle Graphics language.)

Jim Hurley