No developer license reward?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Feb 27 05:17:03 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013 05:07, Paul Hibbert wrote:
>> And is there a two-year in there somewhere; I didn't find it (the three
>> >year is beyond current possibilities)
>> >
> You could try asking RR if you could have 2 x the £310 pledge, or add a £310 and a £640 together, or just make an offer, they seem to be very accommodating with the pledge amounts.

I'm working on the assumption, based on what RR have said to others on the
mailing lists and in the KS comments, that on 2x £310 RR will let you either
take it as two 1yr commercial licenses, or as one year after another - I
haven't explicitly asked Heather on the basis that they're probably
overwhelmed, but knowing how very reasonable they are, I'd be surprised if
that was a problem.