Policing the Open Source Version?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 27 05:31:50 EST 2013

> 1. Who is going to check on this sort of thing?

Not me... hoever, there's likely to be lots of lc users wanting RunRev to stay in business so they will often report breaches.

> 2. Is a Livecode OS standalone going to be constructed in such a way that it
> can be "unpeeled" without having recourse to a bare stack?

Actually it's already like that. Once upon a time I wrote a script to decouple the engine from the attached stackfile... But basically look at a standalone you didn't password protect in a text editor.

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!