6.1.3 incompatible with 10.9 sandboxing

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 3 08:56:10 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM, John <john at onechip.com> wrote:

>    It was a long and confusing day or two, hence my multiple and rarely
> coherent posts to this list, but yes, I definitely do have apps approved
> and selling on the app store that uses “ask file” and write to disk.

One clarification - are you sure they were sandboxed?

> They were released in 2012 (from their release dates I am guessing one was
> released using 10.7 and the other using 10.8).

I have an app in the MAS from 2012 as well. The requirement for sandboxing
was implemented midway through 2012 I believe. I haven't been able to post
anything but 1 bug fix release (no new features) since that time. My last
update was August 2012.

Looking forward to hearing if your AppleScript solution works.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems