revEnvironmentDistributionPath() ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 3 05:54:13 EST 2013

Hi Thierry,

It looks like the distribution path was /Applications/revEnterprise
x.x.app/Tools/. This directory contains the Toolset folder among others,
which in turn contains all IDE stacks. It also contains the Runtime
folder with the build engines. On Windows, you'll fine the contents of
the Tools folder in the same folder as the engine, i.e. C:\Program Files
(x86)\RunRev\revEnterprise x.x\. Probably you can replace the function with

set the itemdel to slash
return item 1 to -3 of the effective filename of stack "Home"

You'll have to test this with your old stack though. The
revEnvironmentDistributionPath function was deprecated in Revolution
4.5-dp-4 or earlier.

If you post the entire script, we might be able to fix the problem.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com