Copy Image to TargetImage

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Dec 1 12:33:37 EST 2013

Hi Klaus and Colon,

I tried:

set the text of image "TargetImage" of this card to the text of image "OriginalImage" of this card

That gave me an image object with the same color as the stack background. (Essentially looked blank!) :-(

I created my TargetImage to be the exact same size and used “set the imageData” which this
time gave me my image but as Colon explained without the alpha channel which I need.

So, I’m almost there.

How do I copy the alpha channel?

Thanks,

RIck