Copy Image to TargetImage

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 12:25:32 EST 2013

Hi

I just learning how to use images with the image control. I used the text
of the image and sized it to the rect of the control. This worked ok, but
it did not save the images because the next time the card was opened the
image was gone. The LC lessons did not explain how to save the image/s. Do
you know where I can find the script elements to save the image in the
mobile device?

On Sunday, December 1, 2013, Colin Holgate wrote:

> You need to make the image width and height be the same first. Also, note
> that the alpha will be lost, you can fix that if need be by setting the
> alphadata of the second image to the alphadata of the first image.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41