setting menuHistory by script not working

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 29 18:45:45 EST 2012

I'm trying to make 'preset' selections from a series of option menus by setting their menuHistory in a script.

If I set the menuHistory from the message box it works just fine, but if do it from a script it fails - at least until I switch to another window, at which point the option menus suddenly update to their correct value (LC 5.5.3 OSX). Same result with the IDE active and suspended.

Does anyone know what's up with this?

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Eduction Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne