[ANN] Installer Maker 1.7.14S

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 26 19:17:29 EST 2012

Dear LiveCoders,

It is a pleasure to announce a new version of the standalone edition of Installer Maker. Installer Maker is a tool for users of RAD tools, which allows you to quickly wrap your software in an installer for distribution. I'm annnouncing this release separately, because I know some of you prefer the standalone edition over the plugin.

Installer Maker 1.7.14S contains all bug fixes and new features that have been added to the LiveCode plug-in since the release of IM 1.7.11S. Software that is installed on Mac OS X by an installer created on Windows now has its permissions set correctly (i.e. the software will actually run) and resource forks are now included. Altogether more than 50 bug fixes and new features have been implemented. A complete list of recent changes can be found on the website at http://installermaker.economy-x-talk.com and that's where you will find downloads as well.

Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.14 for LiveCode and the standalone edition Installer Maker 1.7.14S are free for anyone who bought a license after 20 September 2012. An upgrade license can be purchased for only EUR 16.95 if your license is at most 1 year old. New licenses cost EUR 39.00. Licenses can be purchased at aforementioned website.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.