iOS compile problems

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Mon Nov 26 07:05:15 EST 2012

Hi George,
you have to download also the old XCode 4.4.1 (you can find in the
download area), save with another name (e.g. Xcode_4.4.1.app) and you
have to add also this one to LiveCode 5.5.3 (LiveCode -> Preferences ->
Mobile Support  ... you can add many Xcode to support many versions).

This will give all the SDK and Simulators you actually need.

Guglielmo