"Badge" in answer modal?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 01:10:52 EST 2012

Hi RIchmond,

It's just three small changes away.
First revive gRevSmallAppIcon support on MacOSX by uncommenting the bit that starts with
# OK-2009-10-08 : Removed for consistency with Windows / Linux

Next you need to fiddle with the logic of the block
--is there an icon to display or not?
if word 2 of item 1 of the dialogData is "plain" and (not tMacOSX and gREVAppIcon is not empty) then

=> if word 2 of item 1 of the dialogData is "plain" and gREVAppIcon is empty then

And then seven lines below, change
if tMacOSX then
=> if tMacOSX or true then

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====