"Badge" in answer modal?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 00:58:30 EST 2012

Hi Jim,

Try and add your logic to the very end of the 'preOpenStack' handler.
That handler fiddles with the width and top of the stack so many times that you might as well let it do its thing and then move it yourself at the very end.
I tried putting the following line in and it seemed to work on my Mac:
##
set the left of this stack to 100
##

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====