"Badge" in answer modal?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 10:56:07 EST 2012

The badging is implemented specifically to help Mac developers comply with the OS X Human Interface Guidelines.
See: <http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/AppleHIGuidelines/Intro/Intro.html>

There's no precedent for this badging on Windows or Linux, and while you may personally find this a desirable feature accross all platforms, the RunRev team wants to help us create a native user experience and tries to stop us from creating user interfaces which look and feel alien to native users.

That said, if you feel adventurous, you can edit the script of card 1 of stack "Answer dialog" and remove the platform check for the code pertaining to gRevSmallAppIcon ;-)

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====