My first LC iOS App approved today!

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Nov 20 22:07:56 EST 2012

Thanks to all for your help making this happen LC community!!!!! "What a
long strange trip it's been"

The app's name is JBT. It is a b2b reference app for jewelry industry
salesman. Couldn't have slid the maps by Apple without mergeMK.

There is only 3 tests for iOS/Android:
1) For iOS I Change the "Exit" button to "Menu".
2) Platform specific font size calculation for native text fields.
3) For iOS I set the 10mb SQLite DB to "nobackup".

Other than those 3 there is no platform specific code at all! LC came thru
with the "One Code Base" claim

I used LC 5.5.1 on a MacBook Pro OS X 10.6.8 Xcode 4.2.

Now that it's approved I'm going to update the app with current DB and use
LC 5.5.3 like the Android PlayStore app is now using.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net