The properties property

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Nov 20 18:29:50 EST 2012

Hi Jacque,
Missing out the ones that can be derived from others seems reasonable and
I've found a property named colors that fits that bill in terms of
fore/background colors/patterns etc, and that the decorations property will
contain "system" if systemWindow is true (or vice versa I guess).  Still
mystified by textAlign though.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>