Missing digest downloads again

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Nov 9 21:45:50 EST 2012

If I were a doctor and someone came in to tell me when they move their arm like so, it hurts, I would tell them, "Well don't do that!" :-) In like manner, if you are having trouble with the digest, you may want to consider an alternative at least until the digest is fixed.

Heather is the correct person to talk to about mail list problems. I get the impression she does  not necessarily monitor this list.

Bob