LiveCode Slides & Appstore Apps List

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Nov 9 14:29:14 EST 2012

Hi there,

This is my last appeal to this list for any of the following resources
as I'm giving my presentation on "Making Apps with LiveCode"
this next week for a lot of potential purchasers of LiveCode.

1. Any Marketing type slides which explain LiveCode.
    (Others out there must have made presentations like
     this before and surely there must be something.
     Does Kevin have anything?)

2. A list of Apps on the iTunes store which have been made
    with LiveCode.

3. Specs on the size of LiveCode's user base.

4. A list of user resources available, websites, this list, rev-online, etc.

5. Anything else you might suggest.

Thank you in advance!

Rick