Simultaneous access to same SQLite database from separate stacks?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 8 22:18:48 EST 2012

Yes, but keep in mind that the whole database is locked for the duration of
the transaction so if you have a long operation going on by one user, your
other users will have to wait a while.  This includes readers will some
sort of write operation is going on.  There is a newer type of locking
called WAL (write ahead locking) that does permit reads while write
operations are in progress but the version of the sqlite library in LC is
too old to have that available.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>