Empty and logical expressions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 8 19:32:36 EST 2012

Hi Ralph,

You're welcome. There are still quite a few problems with the message box. It is a very useful tool, but shouldn't be trusted. It is a shame that problems like these occasionally cause frustrations and take a lot of the developer's time.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.