Banging on about Mac Classic

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Nov 8 15:01:17 EST 2012

Richmond,

I believe 2.6.1 was the last version with mac classic build abilities. in 2.8 it was "build for mac os classic will be available soon" but never came i think. that was the final version for a long time that i had to keep building in when i had to support classic (then move stack to more recent version for osx build.)

i cant find an unlicensed zip of the 2.6.1 unfortunately..

jeff

ps i still fire up my old sinclair z80 once and a while for a giggle. micro tape recorder is not doing so well though and tapes i expect to disintegrate with each load! hard to find any rf display input though anymore--another dodo bird! i lost the manual for the z80 and getting harder and harder to remember how to make it all work!  basis 108 still lurks in the basement but no monitor for it... jr