Using the sSMTP library

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Nov 8 12:27:37 EST 2012

André,

tried here with 2 different  mailaccounts and found out that i cannot send over the on-rev mail server with sarah´s library.

I am getting
220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
220 and/or bulk e-mail.
-> QUIT

I tried then with the altEmailHarness stack from Altuit which uses Shao Sean´s library.
With that stack i can send also over an on-rev account.

Maybe you give ShaoSeans´smtp library a try.

Regards,

Matthias

--
Matthias Rebbe