Information "test"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 7 21:48:54 EST 2012

On 11/7/12 2:59 PM, Roger Guay wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what the information icon with "test" means? It's
> coming up at times when I try to quit after using a frontScript, and
> I have to force quit. I've never seen this before.

I just did a search and found four instances of "answer 'test'" in the
Rev Navigator plugin. That's the only time it appears anywhere in all
the LiveCode files. However -- all four instances are commented out.

If you have BBEdit you can search a whole folder for a string, which is
how I found those. Maybe one of your custom plugins has that in it?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com