Protecting stacks

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Nov 2 19:53:39 EDT 2012

Peter,

>From the dictionary. This will stop prying eyes from either the IDE or text
editor.

password

Type: property

Syntax:

set the password of stack to {passwordString | empty}

Objects (or Types): stack

See Also: passKey Property, mcEncrypt Function

Introduced: 1.0

Platforms: Desktop, Server, Web and Mobile

Supported Operating Systems:

Specifies a password that the user must enter before making changes to the
stack.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services