created Android app cannot be installed on real device, Testing on that device works

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 09:24:43 EDT 2012

Thanks for that! In addition to trying to include some interesting examples to follow, I had to include a good chunk of dull information, much of which took some time to track down. I don't remember it all either, and have used my own book a few times to find answers to issues that come up.

The keystore part is one of the more ugly aspects of Android development in LC, I wish they could make it as easy as it is in Flash.