Upgrade to Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 28 12:35:43 EDT 2012

I just upgraded to Lion a couple of days ago.  I thought I was suffering
from a bout of color blindness initially but then realised that Apple made
up for all that drab greyness but displaying lots more of of those pretty
colored, spinning beachballs. I'm guessing Lion needs more RAM for some
reason.

I remember previous posts about this, but I miss the Save As ability.  It
seems that it's not totally disallowed in Lion since the LC Save As is
still there, but none of the Apple apps have it any more, at least the ones
I've tried (Garageband being the main one).  Is the concensus that Apple
will not permit a Save As action at some point in the future, like maybe
for apps submitted to the Mac App Store?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>