[OT] Help with windows activation

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:08:40 EDT 2012

Worst part is that i'm pretty sure the other guy (2 actually there was one
before the vista ultimate misadventure) were pay for service.  And I'm Mr
Freebie!  The main thing I have to do to solve problems like this is.. Keep
my mouth shut and never admit to knowing anything.

I really should start charging, but what with the whole pack of health
stuff I don't want to be under obligation to be there fixing things anytime
anyplace no matter how things are going. This way I can freely tell people
(freely get it?) that I just feel too bad to work on it and if its an
emergency.. pay someone.