field focused but why ?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Mar 31 20:10:46 EDT 2012

I thought so, too.  I don't see it, so I must have solved it another way.  -- Dar

On Mar 31, 2012, at 4:17 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe Dar's solution will flash the keyboard.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
> KvK: 50277553
>
> Get the extIco2Png external for LiveCode here http://qery.us/1w6
>
> On 31 mrt 2012, at 23:28, Dar Scott wrote:
>

>> I have this line in openStack handled in the stack script:
>>
>>  send "focus on nothing" to card 1 of me in .1 seconds
>>
>> I think that solved the problem for me, but it might have been some combination one or more of dozens of things I tried.
>>
>> I think 'focus on nothing' should work in any openStack, preOpenStack, openCard, preOpenCard.  Should we call this not working in openCard a bug?  And is the focus at the start of the app a bug or a feature?
>>
>> Dar

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and