[OT] ACer A100 Tablet

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Mar 29 20:55:13 EDT 2012

Folks,
I prowled around the CyanogenMod web site and it looks great BUT... nowhere
can I find how to install it on my phone.  I also see various issues about
having to reload some of the Google apps like Maps apps after upgrading.
 SO, all-in-all, this makes me pretty nervous, I'd like to upgarde but I
don't want to end up with a dead phone!

I also tried the OTA Update on my phone (HTC Incredible from Verizon) but
seem to always get a "service not available" message.

Pete