Read from process

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 18:19:52 EDT 2012

My first test has come back fairly well.

I missed some of the initial lines of output but got all the remaining
lines.

I broke out of the loop no problem with the unique output line... when it
was seen in the output I exited the repeat.

So the first issue I would like to solve is either have the scrolling field
show the latest output ... how can you have the field show the last ten
lines?

Optionally, try to figure out a send in time and see if it frees the
user... if it does then this would be the better solution.

Glen