ANN and OT: Calling All SETI Enthusiasts

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Mar 28 14:38:10 EDT 2012

A bit further off topic...

I used to donate my spare clock cycles to seti at home. Fun at first. I stopped for two reasons.

One -- If anyone finds ET's phone number, it will cause global pandemonium. The human race isn't ready for this discovery.

Two -- If I find ET's phone number and I become known as the discoverer, it's very likely that some misguided person will assassinate me.

Cheers,

Tim