Clean Plugins

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:39:14 EDT 2012

You're asking me about something I haven't touched in about ten years. ;-)

I don't think I did anything in particular other than prefix the stack name
with "rev" so it wouldn't show up in stack lists unless the "show rev
stacks" item in the preferences was set. Other than that, as Richard said,
it's the mode of the stack.