revsecurtity.dll

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:03:55 EDT 2012

Oh doh. I understand your query now. revpdfprinter is apparently in the
same boat too.

Montes idea sounds great, also had a thought.

Since it looks for the dll next to the exe, sounds like if you can set the
default folder early enough to point to a temp folder and copy the dll
there before reaching the point of externals loading it just might find it.
 Not sure if this is even possible of course.

go with the monte idea!